Electronic Pressure Indicator
Entech&Semar is able to provide electronic pressure indicator measures dynamic pressures.
It is especially designed to analyze large 2&4 stroke diesel and gas engines. The main application area is the marine market and mobile and stationary power stations.
The Electronic Pressure Indicator is a powerful and easy-to-use high quality electronic engine indicator which can be characterized by its long life components.
The measuring method of the Electronic Pressure Indicator is fast and simple: The pressure sensor is temporarily connected to the indicator valve (connection W27 x 1/10”). While the measuring series is being recorded, the data can be read off the LC display. After that, the data sets are saved to memory and can be transferred to the PC. The data may be evaluated and administered with the DPI software.
- Menu controlled operation
- Sufficient memory to analyze up to 32 cylinders
- Measurement and display of cylinder pressure in individual cycles or in up to 16 cycles on average
- Storage of motor and measurement parameters
- Selection of various filters
- High sensitivity through 12-bit A/D converter
- Real time clock
- Integrated rechargeable batteries
- Interface for PC (RS 232, adapter for USB)