Power Plant Operation&Maintenance
Our team members’ technical and operational expertise allow us to operate and maintain the power plants of installed capacity from 1 MW to 500 MWs. Also, Auxilary Equipments & Systems of a Power Plant such as HFO & Lube Oil Separators, Oil & Gas Fired Boilers, Fresh Water Generators, A/C Units, Refrigeration Units might be operated and maintained in an efficient and cost-effective manner such as;
- Coordination of the plants operation & maintenance efforts.
- Spare parts supply with an extensive product range and quality choices.
- Consumables delivery on time.
Entech&Semar provides maintenance & operation (O&M) services to energy plants. We have extensive O&M experience with a wide range of fuels, equipment and operating conditions. Plant owners can take advantage of our O&M expertise with all types of power generation applications. Operating a waste recovery plant requires know- how that guarantees their level of productivity and their longevity. Entech&Semar improves the energy efficiency of the sites it operates and helps to reduce the environmental impact of waste-to-energy conversion. Our operational services are designed and implemented to consistently achieve this objective by;
- Operating plants in a safe, compliant and efficient manner
- Developing and implementing formal procedural, maintenance, environmental and safety management programs
- Maintaining overall care and control of the plant and site
- Advising and recommending tooling and inventory requirements
- Recommending procedural changes, when necessary, to improve operation
- Responding and adjusting to changing operating conditions
- Management and supply of spare parts.
As an operator, Entech&Semar also carries out maintenance of power plants. Our technical expertise and its close proximity to clients guarantee that maintenance solutions can be deployed within tight deadlines. Our maintenance service is ensuring plants' long-term performance by combining of;
- Preventive, predictive, scheduled maintenance
- Where necessary, modifying the plant to meet new regulatory standards as they evolve, or adapting the installation to emerging environmental constraints.
- Trouble shooting and ensuring equipment is in operating condition,
- Providing tailored operational support and training.
- Maintenance management, comprising both planning and execution.